land plot for
sale or lease180 EUR
Bila Tserkva12 thous.
- Situated in central Ukraine
- 210 000 population
- 100 000 people in suburbs (40 km distance)
- Over 12 000 students
- International highway St. Petersburg – Kyiv – Odesa
- 80 km to Kyiv
- Airport Boryspil – 120 km, airport Kyiv – 90 km
- Odesa and Mykolaiv seaports – 390 km
- Two railway stations and the airport in the city
Bila Tserkva possesses a low-cost and qualified labor force. Average salary is EUR 180 per month. The 30 thousand Bila Tserkva residents working in neighboring cities can be considered as a potential workforce. A large proportion of people in Bila Tserkva have an industrial background and experience.
Bila Tserkva has a diversified local economy - production of rubberware & tires, pharmaceutical products, agrimachinery, furniture, food products.
Advanced engineering infrastructure and a qualified labor force create strong potential and opportunities for industrial production.