UDP is the leading development company in Ukraine, having built and managed real estate projects in Ukraine over 14 years through full development cycles. UDP has implemented such large-scale projects as Ocean Plaza shopping mall and Kyiv Airport; and the residential complexes Novopecherski Lypki, Boulevard of Fountains, River Stone, Parkove Misto, and Maristella apartments in Odesa.
- Total area: 235 000 sq.m.
- Modern landmark of Kyiv
- Largest European-class shopping center
- Golden Quarter of boutiques
- Marvellous 350,000-litre aquarium
- Total area: 2 650 000 sq. m.
- Runway length: 2 310 m
- Runway width: 45 m
- Located in Kyiv city
- Total area: 451 000 sq. m.
- Green location
- Historical park with lakes
- Far from industrial zones
- Developed infrastructure
- Total area: 278 810 sq. m.
- On the bank of Dnipro river
- Ecologically clean area
- Infrastructure includes yacht clubs
- Total area: 684 014 sq. m.
- Location in one of the most prestigious districts of Kiev
- Very near to the Grishko Botanical Garden
- Complex is a single architectural ensemble
- Developed infrastructure within the complex